Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I think that it´s difficult talk about the guilty pleasures, is a topic that to produce shame.
In my case:
1. I dance tektonic when there is electro music, sometimes at parties, it´s funny, are fast movements, is similar to breakdance but isn´t a robotic dance.
2. I like play a little accordion, is a instrument for childrens, I love it, althought I would like to buy a real accordion, first I need a teacher.
3. Since chilhood, I dipped cookies in the tea, if are "galletas de vino" far better. My family hate me when I do that, my mom says "Galia, here not please"
4. Every time I go to downtown Santiago, ALWAYS I buy a strawberry juice, and I order the seller that she puts much sugar to juice, she knows me, like that I came and the juice is ready.
5. When I like a movie, after I learn the screenplay, as if I were the actress.
I don´t have more guilties pleasures, at least that I remember. But, when I was girl I had several:  I banged the heater with a big spoon, I scratched walls of living room, I hanged of stair, I played with mom´shoes, I rode a bycicle for a slope near my house, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment