Friday, October 26, 2012


When I was at school, I remember taught me about environment in biology class, I learned with activities as draw “the well-being of the planet”, protect the environment and recycling process.  Also, I saw impact litter in documentaries, the plastic discompose slowly, after many years.
I live with my mother, and We recycle plastic bottles or soda can, we separate the bottles or cans of regular trash and We go to "special" trash can in supermarket for throw away there.
I like ride my bicycle for short distances or I walk, instead of use car. I live away from city, then even farther away from university, even so I take bus. 
Once I was march of "Salvemos Punta de Choros" because a friend asked me accompany him, I knew about many environmental organizations, ecological groups that to fight for a cause, in this case the animals. Some friends are vegetarians because if you eat meat, they say you are against animals and they have a ecological speech. I think it´s not necessary be "vegano" for protect animals, I understand that exist violence in circus, milk´s company when it apply electricity to cows, whale hunt, etc. It´s criminal actions, but if I decide I don't eat meat, ¿help something?. 
The people become aware about environment because actually is informed of damages for planet, there is ecological fairs with differents stands, where you can learn to recycle, make vegetable garden, bury organics waste. 




No comments:

Post a Comment