Friday, November 23, 2012

It´s nothing against English, but I think that the university should give the opportunity of choose language, it`s true that English is a language used for many countries, if you talk with a foreign the most likely thing is that the communication to be in this language, then is so good it can practice in class, because I forgot pronounce some words, I can learn new words through vocabulary exercises (I refer use words in the correct context), also the listening serve as a base for conversations with a gringo or British people, as they speak very fast, sometimes is difficult hear everything.
I think that writing helps remember it learned, in blogs I tell things about me in English, this allows to manage everyday subjects, the routine and likes. However, in my opinion the people don`t write formal English, at least in United States.
Clearly, I need improve hearing, I don´t understand why, if I listen English music, besides I watch TV programs everyday, also movies. Maybe, because the listenings are specific situations.
I have a trauma when I speak English. I have been in United States, I went to museums, malls and parks and when someone talk to me, I speak in English without difficulty. But I get aunts and uncles` house I can`t, I think for "bullying" by Latino cousins, I say Latino because my cousins that born there, they help me to speak well the language. Unlike my Chilean cousins that live in US years ago, they´ve teased of my English, as if they speak a perfect English. In my family almost all speak this language, I would like speak them in English, because they talk me in English but I answer in Spanish, except with my gringo or american cousins.
I will do English exercises in web pages, I want review grammar for exam.      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment