Friday, September 14, 2012

social media


In fact I am not keen to technology. When my father gave me a new telephone, a Smartphone. I installed some applications of social media as Facebook and Whatsapp. I have used Facebook since two years, for to talk my friends, I find out about culture events and show information about me: pictures, music, articles…the things that likes me, it is a site where you can meet more someone. I checked it only my computer, but now I can do everywhere for wifi in telephone, so when I am boring, I see Facebook.  I recognize that I am fan of Whatsapp, because I can chat with my friends, it is amusing to write fast. But, I don`t interesting another systems of social communications for internet, because I prefer to get together with people at house, in pubs or discos. I think that to talk for internet is a cold communication, distant, very sedentary, because you are alone opposite to screen, sometimes you see people through cam, but is different share with friends of direct form, to laugh together.
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm also fan of Whatsapp! but mine's not working right, I don't know why ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same feeling about the communication on internet is so distant!
    Everybody is fan of Whatsapp and my phone is old! and i don't have that! :C

    ReplyDelete