Friday, September 14, 2012


The best holidays were summer 2010, because I did many activities, I participate in Valparaiso`s Carnivals with The “Mendicantes”, it is a company of Street Theater, it was a “pasacalle”, very nice! Because I can socialize with other people, from kids until retirement age in the street, a festive atmosphere. Later I got back to Valpo for holidays, I went with my  friends during one week, We went round all hills, We took photographs with graffitis background, there were pictures very beautiful. Also, We went to pubs as “La Trova”, here it sold delicious Terremoto and it had good music, likewise to disco named “El Huevo”, it was gigant, and I remember just moment there are reporters of Megavision, they was recording about partys in Valpo, the following day We were in TV, our families or another friends called we. We ate Chorrillana in a restaurant, We were five people and it was tasty and enough. Later, We went to litoral, We were in Algarrobo, El Tabo, Costa Azul and Santo Domingo, there was good weather at beaches, finally We stayed in my “summer`s house” with my family (mather and grandmother). 

No comments:

Post a Comment