Friday, August 31, 2012


I had many activities during first term. I have had to process or to appeal a reduction tariff, from March to now, it is an unpleasant situation, because I went to MINEDUC, SERNAC and other places, I think that it is eternal bureaucracy. On April, I finished a basic German course in Goethe Institute, at the same time I started a Performance workshop by Gonzalo Rabanal in an “okupa” house, because I like this art and I am writing my thesis about it. Then, I took a Physical Theatre workshop every Saturdays in the morning, it was an oriental training, from Bali, Indian and Japan, in “La Máquina del Arte”, near Parque Bustamante. Later, both workshops ended on June. Also, I worked in Centro Cultural Palacio La Moneda, I did internship about cultural management with Marco Llerena, he was director of expositions, I was there two months, I learned about museum and public relations, it was a good experience. Thus, last semester was very dispersed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment