Friday, June 1, 2012

idle?

This obsession of Frank is too curious, I think that to collect secrets is to be attentive of the people all time, until he has a tower of postcards is really an action excessive. I recognize laugh with some sentences, as "One of these men is the father of my son. He pays me a lot to keep it a secret", it is very funny because Frank show a collage with famous face cuttings, most people are actors, then the situation is unreal, maybe utopian. The rest was boring, besides I hate when the "gringos" speaks about  9/11, because it is a discourse repeated with intention of to nourish the American nationalism, above all in young people. In short, the video isn´t bad, but this  isn´t interesting for me, in my opinion Frank should go to psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment