Friday, May 4, 2012

Björk

I went to Lollapalooza short time ago, I bought ticket only to see Björk, she has come to Chile twice, but I couldn´t go, so this year was my opportunity. She presented her last album: Biophilia. The concert was excellent, I think that she extraordiary in scene, her voice, orange wig, chorus, the best were the new instruments, because these are unusual: pipe organ, gameleste and TESLA!. I was in first rate, I waited four hours, at the time I had to see others singers or bands, as Thievery Corporation and Cage the elephant. Until Björk appeared in the stage, apart from Biophillia she sang songs of others discos. There were video projections about cells, fractal images and some previous videoclips. At the end she sang Army of me, We were touched, later her technicals threw the set-lists, a friend of my friend Luciano caught one set-list. I took many photos, was an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment