Friday, April 20, 2012

I was born on Juli,1989. My primary school was in Colegio Santa Elena, later the secondary was in Colegio Pedro de Valdivia Agustinas. This year I end my career, I have one course slope... English Class! Moreover I doing my thesis. 
I like Scenics Arts so much, theater, dance and performance. I did many workshops, almost all in Balmaceda Arte Joven, as Physical Theater, Modern and Contemporary Dance and DanceTheater. Also I was in BAFOCHI, I acted in Valpo Carnivals with Teatro Mendicantes Company, and I was in Theater Company of Balmaceda Arte Joven.
I wanted study Theater, but before of "Talent`s Test" I had a fracture, thus I couldn`t do. My second priority was Theory of Arts, because I`m interesting the Aesthetic. 
I live with my mother and grandmother, I have a turtle (now, she is confused for wheater, between summer and autumn, she doesn`t know if hibernate or not). Is Difficult to live together with women, thought I love my small family. 
Actually, I learning german in Goethe Institut, I doing Performance workshop and I go to Yoga twice a week. 






1 comment:

  1. I also had a turtle, but my dog killed :(
    congratulations to learn german is very difficult!

    ReplyDelete